LETTING THROUGH US
• Free rental assessment.
• Advise about the current rental market.
• Arrange for an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) to be produced on the property.
• Marketing and advertising of your property.
• Organise and accompany all viewings which include evenings and weekend appointments.
• Fully credit check the prospective tenants through a credit reference agency.
• Up to date tenancy agreement drawn up.
• Collect first month’s rent and a 6 week deposit.
• Detailed schedule of condition and inventory (including photos and meter readings) is drawn up as the tenants move in
• Pass over to you the deposit taken (subject to legislation).
• Inform the utilities and local authority of tenant’s responsibilities for future bills.
• Standing Order arranged between tenant and landlord for on-going rental payments.
• No Let – No Fee
Letting and Rent Collection – together with the above
• Rent received from tenant and passed over to landlord regularly
• Rental statement produced and sent to landlord on a monthly basis.
Fully Managed Property – together with the above
• Dealing with tenants enquires.
• Dealing with any maintenance of property.
• Organise annual gas safety certificate.
• Regular inspections of the property during the tenancy.
• Hold the deposit on your behalf in the appropriate Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
• Rent reviews & negotiate tenancy extensions.
• Advice on new legislation.
• Check out report produced when tenancy ends.
• Negotiate dilapidation claims and return of deposit at the end of the tenancy.
• Informing the utilities and local authority when tenant leaves and transferring accounts back into landlords or new tenants name.